Saviour, while my heart is tender
1. Saviour, while my heart is tender,
I would yield that heart to Thee,
All my powers to Thee surrender,
Thine, and only Thine, to be.
2. Take me now, Lord Jesus, take me;
Let my youthful heart be Thine,
Thy devoted servant make me;
Fill my soul with love divine.
3. Send me, Lord, where Thou wilt send me,
Only do Thou guide my way,
May Thy grace through life attend me,
Gladly then shall I obey.
4. Let me do Thy will or bear it;
I would know no will but Thine;
Shouldst Thou take my life or spare it,
I that life to Thee resign.
5. Thine I am, O Lord, for ever,
To Thy service set apart;
Suffer me to leave Thee never;
Seal Thine image on my heart.