Lord, I hear of showers of blessing
1. Lord, I hear of showers of blessing
Thou art scattering full and free
Showers, the thirsty land refreshing
Let some drops descend on me.
2. Pass me not, O gracious Father,
Sinful though my heart may be!
Thou mightíst leave me, but the rather
Let Thy mercy light on me.
3. Pass me not, O tender Saviour!
Let me love and cling to Thee;
I am longing for Thy favour;
When Thou comest, call for me,
4. Pass me not, O mighty Spirit!
Thou canst make the blind to see;
Witnesser of Jesusí merit,
Speak the Word of power to me.
5. Have I long in sin been sleeping,
Long been slighting, griefing Thee?
Has the world my heart been keeping?
O forgive and rescue me.
6.Love of God, so pure and changeless,
Blood of Christ, so rich and free,
Grace of God, so strong and boundless,
Magnify them all in me,