Who is He, in yonder stall
1. Who is He, in yonder stall,
At whose feet the shepherds fall?
”Tis the Lord! O wondrous story!
”Tis the Lord, the King of Glory!
At His feet we humbly fall;
Crown Him, crown Him, Lord of all.
2. Who is He, in yonder opt,
Bending to His toilsome lot?
3. Who is He, in deep distress,
Fasting in the wilderness?
4. Who is He, in that stands and weeps
At the grave where Lazarus sleeps?
5. Lo! at midnight, who is He,
Prays in dark Gethsemane?
6. Who is He, in Calvary’s throes
Asks for blessings on His foes?
7. Who is He that from the grave
Comes to heal and help and save?
8. Who is He that on yon throne
Rules the world of light alone?